In a distant land, where magic and mythical creatures roam free, a fierce battle has been raging for centuries between the witches and the werewolves. Each side fights for dominance and control, using all their strength and cunning to emerge victorious.
The witches are a powerful and mysterious group of sorceresses, led by the mighty witch queen. They wield formidable magic and are known for their strategic thinking and clever tactics.
The werewolves are a fierce and primal breed of shapeshifters, led by the alpha werewolf. They are known for their strength and ferocity, and will stop at nothing to claim victory for their pack.
The two sides have fought countless battles over the years, with each side gaining and losing ground. But no matter how many times they clash, the war never truly ends. For this is not a normal war - it is a war game that allows the witches and werewolves to fight indefinitely.
And so, the battle rages on, with no end in sight. The witches and werewolves continue to fight, locked in an eternal struggle for dominance. But no matter how fierce the battle may be, both sides know that they will always return to fight again, determined to emerge victorious in the end.
Total Prize 0 APT
Total NFT Count
NFT Minting price0.1 APT
Estimated prize for each Wolf-
Estimated prize for each Witch-
Last Battle Timer
2. Strength point will affects the win-rate in battle
3. You can list your NFTs on Battle Arena. Then enemy NFTs can challenge your NFT.
4. After the battle, you can win or lose your NFT.
5. NFTs will have random strength property. strength will affect the chance to win
6. Can't fight the same side(only werewolf vs witch)
7. Can't fight overpowered enemy.(If a NFTs strength gap is larger than 10 points)
8. You can consume enemy to gain more strength.
9. Consume: Burn the enemy NFT and gain strength from the enemy NFT(randomly between 1 ~ enemy NFT's max strength)
10. Game over: If one side takes more than 70% of the total NFT count, and the total count is more than a specific amount, or if there are no battles for 7 consecutive days, the end game button here will be available for clicking.
How to play
- To start playing, you need at least one Werewolf vs Witch NFT
- Minted NFTs get random Strength and Species
- Minting fee gets stored in Vault on contract
Go to the mint page
- Winner receives enemy's NFT(Taming)
- Battle to other or register to take battles
- Consume enemy's NFT and gain strength
Go to the battle page
Go to the consume page
- If one side takes more than 70% of the total NFT count, and the total count is more than a specific amount, or if there are no battles for 7 consecutive days, the end game button here will be available for clicking.
- After the game ends, holders of the winner faction NFTs will be able to claim the prize money from vault by burning their winning faction NFTs.
Phase two game pass
Your winning history will be recorded and you'll be able to receive the prize in the future.
Holders of the game pass will have certain privileges in the upcoming Phase 2 and 3
Battle to Earn
Both challenger and the user who put up a challenge gets the reward
Go to the battle page
Werewolf and Witch is a fully decentralized, Move smart contract, based, NFT-based, War game built on the Aptos network
MOBA (Multiplayer Online Battle Arena)
3 vs 3 decentralized game built with Unreal Engine 5.1
ETD: Sep, 2023
Open-world MMORPG decentralized game built with Unreal Engine 5.1
ETD: Q2, 2024
Go to the roadmap page
How to Earn War Coin?
You can obtain War Coins from battles. In battles, War Coins accumulate over time, and when the battle between two NFTs ends, the accumulated War Coins are divided and shared. War Coins can also be obtained from other special content such as dungeons, raids, land staking and more.
I keep losing in battles. How is the probability of winning calculated?
The probability of winning is calculated by adding or subtracting the difference in Strength from 50%. The calculation is as follows: Probability of winning = 50% + Strength difference.
Why is the Hero so expensive?
The Hero is issued only once throughout the entire season and phase. It is an NFT item designed to be a unique item with corresponding benefits. We aim to offer exclusive benefits in the game during Phase 2 and Phase 3 to Hero holders.